One of Aludium’s core markets is the Distribution sector. While other players are leaving this sector, Aludium has a clear, long-term vision to focus on the key Distribution players in the European market. Together with our extensive range of products, good delivery performance, and reliable logistics, it’s one of the main reasons leading metal wholesalers and service centres have made Aludium their aluminium supplier of choice. Aludium offers distributors:
- Consistent quality and fast, reliable service to enhance your competitive advantage. Our organisation is closely interconnected and streamlined to react quickly to customer requests for quotes and information.
- Short Lead Time concept for high volume distributors. Where needed we can deliver in as little as two weeks. Find out more about Aludium’s Short Lead Time concept.
- Our sales engineers are experts in aluminium and the capabilities of our plants. That makes them a valuable addition to your sales team. We can visit customers with your team to provide technical advice, identify aluminium alternatives to existing products, or to help your customers develop new processes and solutions. Aludium’s sales engineers are fully backed up by our integrated Cindal R&D Centre.
- Stock optimisation to reduce your capital costs. We can work with you to develop a delivery schedule which will reduce the need to invest in large stocks.
- An online platform which allows our distribution customers to track the status of orders, deliveries and a range of other data. For our largest customers, we can create a direct link to Aludium’s ERP-system to optimise order management.
- Our Amorebieta mill has been a stable partner for Distribution customers over many years. The outstanding capabilities of Amorebieta have changed Aludium’s status from trusted supplier to long-term business partner for many customers.
- Aludium’s Cindal R&D Centre is available to provide detailed analysis and advice to answer your technical questions. Your staff can also benefit from our extensive experience. Why not contact us today to find out more about a tailor-made training programme for your staff?
Contact us today to find out how we can help your distribution business.