ACR II ALUMINUM GROUP COÖPERATIEF UA, with tax identification number 854403401B01 , address at Prof. JH Bavincklaan 2, 1183 At Amstelveen, Netherlands, telephone number +31 20 7237 270 and address of email for these purposes firstname.lastname@example.org is the Dutch parent company of GRUPO ALUDIUM.
For the purposes of what is described in this Policy, ALUDIUM GROUP is understood to be ACR II ALUMINUM GROUP COÖPERATIEF UA, as well as its subsidiaries, companies of the group of companies and its staff and representatives.
- What Are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the User’s device or terminal equipment and that allows the storage of information related to the navigation carried out and its recovery.
- Cookies allow this Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices, recognize the User, obtain information or personalize the way the content is displayed. Depending on the information contained therein and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognize the User.
- In no case could cookies damage your computer. By contrast, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies can be of different types:
- Depending on the owner entity Cookies:
- Own cookies : they are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed directly by ALUDIUM.
- Cookies from third parties : are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by a third party.
- According to the period in which they remain active:
- Cookies session : collect and store User data while accessing and browsing the Website. They disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies : collect and store User data for a specified period.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical or necessary cookies : they allow browsing through the Website and the use of different services.
- Analytical or statistical cookies : they allow the monitoring, monitoring and analysis of the navigation and behavior of the Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis carried out.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : they store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits. e navigation, allowing the development of a specific profile to display personalized advertising.
< li> Preference or customization cookies : they allow the user to remember information so that the User accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users according to previously personalized parameters.
|Purpose of the cookie||Name of the cookie||Origin / Third headline||Duration||For more information…|
|[●]||[●] < / td>||[●]||[●]||[●]|
- Administration of cookies and similar technology
- Users can configure the installation of cookies during the Web configuration process and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect the normal use of the same and the services provided by the Web. < / li>
- However, to disable the cookies installed by the Web, users must follow the instructions of their equipment, of each browser, as well as the explanations contained in this Cookies Policy.
- To disable cookies, as well as delete their browsing data, Users must follow the instructions of each browser. For example:
- With Internet Explorer: Tools – & gt; Internet Options – & gt; Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ).
- With Firefox: Tools – & gt; Internet Options – & gt; Privacy (also available at the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-trastrear-preferencia ).
- With Google Chrome: Setup – & gt; Preferences – & gt; Security – & gt; View (also available at the following link: https : //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416? co = GENIE.Platform% 3DDesktop & amp; hl = es ).
- Not this site Neither the Web nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have. Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place Users must exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers. In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Changes in the Cookies Policy
- < li> GRUPO ALUDIUM may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions of the control authorities regarding data protection. When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through an informative notice on the Website.
- For any questions or queries about this Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us Through the contact section of the Website or to the following email address email@example.com .