This legal notice (the “ Legal Notice “) regulates the use of the website www.aludium.com (the “ Website strong > ”), Owned by ACR II ALUMINUM GROUP COÖPERATIEF UA
- Ownership of the Website
< / strong>
- The owner of the Website is ACR II ALUMINUM GROUP COÖPERATIEF UA, with tax identification number 854403401B01, address at Prof. JH Bavincklaan 2, 1183 At Amstelveen, Countries Low, telephone number +31 20 7237 270 and email address for these purposes firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purposes of what is described in this Legal Notice, the ALUDIUM GROUP is understood to be ACR II ALUMINUM GROUP COÖPERATIEF UA, as well as its subsidiaries, companies of the group of companies and their staff and representatives.
- The information contained in the Website refers to the services offered by GROUP ALUDIUM in accordance with the regulations in force in Spain and n the European Economic Area. The information contained in the Website is for informational purposes only, and in no way constitutes any obligation for the subjects who access the Website (the “ Users “). li>
- This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the Website by Users and will be complemented with any other legal texts that regulate any functionality, service, process, application, platform or media. necessary for the use of the Website or the services described.
- By accessing the Website, the User accepts this Legal Notice and declares and guarantees that the applicable legislation and regulations allow you to access the Website and that you will carry out a correct use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to GRUPO ALUDIUM or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- For the purposes of this Website, User is understood to be any natural or legal person who accesses and browse the Website. The condition of User implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
- Access to the Website implies Likewise, the User accepts that said information applies to all subsequent access to the Website and that said subsequent accesses are subject to the waivers, warnings about risks and other information included here.
- Object and scope
- The object of the Website is to offer Users information about the services of GRUPO ALUDIUM.
- For this, ALUDIUM grants a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, or transferable license to Users to use the Website and the functionalities, content and other functions available, which will be subject to the rest of the Legal Notice and the applicable regulations.
- Intellectual property and industrial
- All intellectual and industrial property rights over information, texts, data, graphics, photographs, designs, software, brands, trade names, signs and other contents of the Website are the property of GRUPO ALUDIUM and / or its licensors. Therefore, its use or exploitation in any way by the User is prohibited, except as part of the Website service in accordance with the Legal Notice.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website does not imply the transmission of any intellectual or industrial property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, domain names, designs, patents, utility models, know how or other rights on the Website; Nor does it constitute any authorization for the creation of developments derived from the Website, except for the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and free use license granted to the Users of the Website in accordance with this Legal Notice.
- Ultimately, Users who access the Website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
- Therefore, Users are obliged to use this Website, its contents and services diligently and correctly , in accordance with the Law, morality, good practices and customs, public order, good faith and this Legal Notice, with scrupulous respect for property rights.electual that correspond to GRUPO ALUDIUM.
- The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act on the contents that has not been expressly authorized is prohibited. Similarly, Users are expressly prohibited from using the Website for illicit, prohibited, or damaging third-party rights or that may, in any way, damage the brand, image or reputation of GRUPO ALUDIUM, in accordance with the conditions. of access and use detailed below.
- At any time and for any reason, ALUDIUM may terminate the User’s right to use all or any part of the Website. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website.
< / ul>
- Conditions of access and use < / u>
- The Website is freely accessible, however, GRUPO ALUDIUM conditions the use of some of the services offered on the Website to The prior request and completion of the corresponding form.
- The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to GRUPO ALUDIUM and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements that you make.
- The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of GRUPO ALUDIUM and the Website and, in particular, not to use or distribute them information through the Website to, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology for terrorism or, in general, co Contrary to the law in force, morality, customs or public order.
- Transmitting or introducing computer viruses or any other harmful component that damages, limits or damage the Website or any connected network or that interferes with the use by other Users, as well as perform actions likely to alter, copy, spoil, interrupt, modify, decompile, disassemble, perform reverse engineering, or generate errors or damage to documents electronic, data or physical and logical systems of GRUPO ALUDIUM or of third parties; as well as granting licenses, leasing, selling, imitating, or hindering the access of other Users to the Website and its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of others Users or restricted areas of the computer systems of GRUPO ALUDIUM or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights (copyright, domain names, brands, etc.), as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of GRUPO ALUDIUM or third parties and the rights of protection of personal data.
- Impersonate identity from another User, from public administrations or from a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, Unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
- Use the Website, or a part, on other private or commercial websites, as well as make commercial use of the Website; or establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by GRUPO ALUDIUM), refraining from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about GRUPO ALUDIUM, or include illegal content, contrary to the good customs and public order.
< / ul>
- Any other activities contrary to the law in force, this Legal Notice, morality, good customs or established public order, or for illicit, prohibited or harmful purposes of the rights and interests of GRUPO ALUDIUM or third parties.
- GRUPO ALUDIUM reserves the right to block access to certain services of the Website to Any User in case he infringes the Legal Notice, the rights of third parties or the applicable legislation.
- < u> Service and warranty exclusions. Responsibility
- GRUPO ALUDIUM will do everything reasonable to ensure the proper functioning of the Website. However, GRUPO ALUDIUM cannot guarantee the availability of the Website or the absence of service interruptions for the purpose of carrying out repair and / or maintenance of the Website or lack of coverage orfailures in the equipment and / or networks necessary for the transmission of data, which are beyond its control. GRUPO ALUDIUM will take the appropriate measures to reduce such interruptions.
- Although GRUPO ALUDIUM will do everything reasonable so that the information contained in the Website is accurate, correct and up-to-date, it must It is considered that said information is only of a general nature and a merely informative and informative purpose. In this sense, GRUPO ALUDIUM does not guarantee the completeness, suitability, precision, timeliness, validity or completeness of this information and does not accept any derivative responsibility.
- Likewise, ALUDIUM reserves the right to right to correct, improve or modify the Website and the information contained therein, when it deems appropriate and without notice, as well as to suspend access to it to carry out maintenance or improvement actions, not being responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
- GRUPO ALUDIUM excludes, to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the Website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted contents, disseminated, stored, put ad isposition that has been accessed through the Website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the systems computer, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the Website. In particular, and by way of example, GRUPO ALUDIUM is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition, data protection and illegal advertising.
- GRUPO ALUDIUM guarantee
- The Website is presented as is and neither GRUPO ALUDIUM nor any of the group companies guarantee that the services are carried out uninterruptedly and without errors, nor do they guarantee the results obtained from the use of the service.
- GRUPO ALUDIUM provides the service without guarantees of any kind, neither express nor implicit, including, among others, the guarantees of ownership or Implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except for those The implicit guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by virtue of the applicable legislation.
- The Website does not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Website. In particular, GRUPO ALUDIUM does not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use the Website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, morals, generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudent.
- All conditions, guarantees or statements that are not expressly indicated in this Legal Notice are excluded to the extent permitted by applicable legislation.
- Linked sites
- This Web It may contain links to other websites and incorporate information and / or services obtained from third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating or sponsoring companies. GRUPO ALUDIUM declines any responsibility regarding the information contained in these external links that is outside this website and is not managed directly by GRUPO ALUDIUM.
- User Guarantees
- The User uses the Website for hisu own account and risk. By accessing the Website, the User agrees to use it in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations and to accept this Legal Notice and all its conditions. The User will be solely responsible to GRUPO ALUDIUM and / or to third parties, for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation. In this sense, GRUPO ALUDIUM is not responsible for any damage or alteration to the User’s equipment as a result of the use of the Website and is exempt from any responsibility.
- The User is solely responsible for ensuring that their computer system has all the relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website.
- Data protection and cookies
- General provisions
< / li>
- Invalidity of clause
- If any provision or condition of this Legal Notice becomes or was declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, said condition or provision will be considered eliminated without prejudice to the applicability of the rest of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- GRUPO ALUDIUM reserves the right to modify or update the information contained herein in the Legal Notice, at any time, when deemed appropriate and without notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided. .
- GRUPO ALUDIUM will publish the new version of the Legal Notice on the Website each time it changes. The User will be informed, once they access the Website again, of any change in the terms of this Legal Notice.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law.
- The Legal Notice is governed by Spanish legislation .
- Any controversy that may arise as a result of the use of the Website or the Legal Notice, will be submitted to the competent courts of the city of Bizkaia and, in the case of a User acting as a consumer, to the court of the domicile that corresponds to the User / consumer.
The User, in case of acting as a consumer, may also submit any dispute derived from or related to these Conditions of Use to an alternative dispute resolution procedure (“ADR”) . The list of ADR platforms available from the European Commission can be consulted at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage .